Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon designed for use in the cot during baby's first months as it reassures babies and help them adapt smoothly to life after birth!
Respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy® Nest allows babies to feel safe and content
Sleeping babies in this position present many advantages, including:
- Improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep and contentment
- Minimizing the risk of flat head syndrome
- Limit gastric reflux
- Reducing involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry
The Cocoonababy® Nest includes:
- An adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- Fleur de Coton® machine washable fitted sheet
- Waterproof sheet (machine washable)
- Conforms to bedding safety regulations
Welcoming baby gently into the world, by providing a comforting, reassuring, well-defined space that reminds baby of its mother's womb. The Cocoonababy® Nest by Red Castle, helps newborn babies adapt as best as possible to life following birth. The slightly curved posture, soothes and reassures baby and helps reduce discomfort and encourages all-round development.