The BabyDan Premier Extra Tall Gate is a true pressure-fitted gate that requires no drilling for installation.
This is the extra tall version which is suitable for baby safety and for pets such as medium to large sized dogs.
Wall cups are not required either unless the correct pressure cannot be obtained to keep the gate safe or if more than two extensions have been added.
The pressure gate option is very popular as you can avoid drilling into the walls or door frames (beware that other pressure gates require wall cups at all times which in turn are installed with screws).
Opens in both directions and can be opened with one hand.
A cross bar is located at floor level which may pose a trip hazard so care needs to be taken when installing the gate near stairs or steps.
Up to six extensions (six extra bars) can be distributed evenly to expand the width of the Premier gate from 73.5 cm to 119.3 cm. The gate will not fit openings that are smaller or wider than this.
Extension bars sold separately
- Extra tall gate suitable for baby safety and medium to large dogs.
- True pressure fit pet gate that won’t leave any marks or holes.
- Easy to mount and remove.
- Add up to six extension bars.
- One-handed opening mechanism.
- Opens both ways.
- Indicator makes it easy to see when the gate is correctly mounted.
- Height: 104.5 cm
- Minimum door opening: 73.5 cm
- Maximum door opening: 79.6 cm
- Distance between bars: 5.31 cm
- Material: PE (Polyethylene) and powder coated steel