59S LED UVC Mummy Bag is a must-have for every new mother. It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, teats, dummies, teethers, small toys and accessories when on-the-go, which gives your baby more protection.
The stylish and portable design allows parents to pack, transport and store baby products when needing to get out and about. With a supplied power bank for powering the unit, it can run 20 x 3 minute sterilisation cycles on a single charge.
Simply plug into a USB port to charge up the battery and you are ready to go again. You can disinfect bottles whenever and wherever you want. The 59S UVC Mummy Bag provides peace of mind that baby's items are germ and bacteria-free. You'll never have to worry about having a clean bottle or toy while out and about. Plus, with the long-lasting battery and convenient charging port, you can always have a germ-free environment for your little one wherever you go.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc by destorying DNA physically.
- Removes milky taste of baby bottles
- Easy to use: Close it and press the button twice, finish in 59 seconds
- Convenient for working mums: The first floor sterilize breast pumbs and baby bottles, the second floor storage breast milk(need to put in ice pack)
- Two types: With rechargeable battery and without battery
- Other application: sterilising baby clothes, toys, toothbrushes and anything that can be put into it
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- 99.9% Efficient
- Non-toxic, no radiation, no ozone
- Bacteriostatic storage function
- Five-sides sterilisation function
- Disinfection time: 59 seconds
- Size: 250 x 270 x 170 mm
- Net weight:600g
How does the Ultraviolet steriliser work?
UVC LED light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA. Lightwaves penetrate the walls of the DNA & RNA rendering them inactive.
It's widely used in cupboard sanitising and sterilising devices in hospitals.
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitise rooms, medical tools, sinks and more. 59S have made this effective technology available and safe to use in everyday products. Hospital level sterilisation in your home or on the go.
Why choose UV-C light?
There are no known LED UV-resistant germs, however there are heat-resistant germs ("mad cow" virus) and Cold-resistant germs (avian influenza virus, Yell bacteria. There are also Drug-resistant germs (Superbug)
99.99% effective against germs, virus and bacteria
Uses no Heat, Steam or Radiation