59S LED UVC Mummy Bag is an essential for every new mom. With its ultra-hygienic properties, it eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, teats, pacifiers, teethers, toys, and more; giving your little one unprecedented protection!
The fashionable and compact construction allows parents the ability to tote, lug and arrange infant items when getting anywhere and everywhere.
Powered by a convenient power bank, this unit can sterilise up to 20 bottles in just 3 minutes per cycle - and with a quick USB charge, you'll be back to disinfecting anywhere, anytime!
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc by destorying DNA physically.
- Removes milky taste of baby bottles
- Easy to use: Close it and press the button twice, finish in 59 seconds
- Convenient for working mums: The first floor sterilize breast pumbs and baby bottles, the second floor storage breast milk(need to put in ice pack)
- Two types: With rechargeable battery and without battery
- Other application: sterilising baby clothes, toys, toothbrushes and anything that can be put into it
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- 99.9% Efficient
- Non-toxic, no radiation, no ozone
- Bacteriostatic storage function
- Five-sides sterilisation function
- Disinfection time: 59 seconds
- Size: 250 x 270 x 170 mm
- Net weight:600g
How does the Ultraviolet steriliser work?
UVC LED light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA. Lightwaves penetrate the walls of the DNA & RNA rendering them inactive.
It's widely used in cupboard sanitising and sterilising devices in hospitals.
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitise rooms, medical tools, sinks and more. 59S have made this effective technology available and safe to use in everyday products. Hospital level sterilisation in your home or on the go.
Why choose UV-C light?
There are no known LED UV-resistant germs, however there are heat-resistant germs ("mad cow" virus) and Cold-resistant germs (avian influenza virus, Yell bacteria. There are also Drug-resistant germs (Superbug)
99.99% effective against germs, virus and bacteria
Uses no Heat, Steam or Radiation