Remedial Hot and Cold Packs specifically designed to help with common breastfeeding concerns
Lactivate® Ice & Heat Breast Packs provide instant, soothing relief from common breast concerns like blocked ducts, mastitis, engorgement and swelling or post breast surgery. The soft, supple, non-toxic gel bead filled petals gently mould to your breast for targeted relief where you need it most.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods article number 378140.
- One size fits all and can be worn inside a bra or while using a breast pump
- Segmented petal design conforms to the breast to provide targeted relief
- Microwave and freezer friendly
- Non-toxic beads
- Eco-friendly soft bamboo covers
- Help to soften the breast for better latching
- Encourages let down and improves milk flow
- Can be used with a breast pump to reduce time expressing
- Simply microwave as instructed on the packaging
- Help relieve pain from common breastfeeding concerns such as blocked ducts, engorgement, and mastitis
- Can be used post breast surgery
- Simply place in the freezer for 2 - 4 hours before use
Directions of Use
- Simply heat in the microwave or cool in the freezer, then pop the gel packs into their individual, bamboo, washable covers and pop in your bra for instant relief.
- Apply for up to 20 minutes.
- If symptoms persist please seek medical attention.
- Place the gel pack inside the microwave lying flat for the time indicated below:
- 700 Watts- 16 seconds
- 1,000 Watts- 13 seconds
- 1,250 Watts- 11 seconds
- After testing the pack temperature, you may add more time in 5-second increments as needed until the desired temperature is reached. Do not heat for more than 25 seconds total. Always test prior to application.
2 x Gel Bead Breast Packs with 2 soft bamboo covers