Give the gift of germ-free protection with the 59S LED UVC PaciPod box! Eradicate up to 99.9% of bacteria from teats, dummies, teethers, small toys, and breast pump accessories - while on-the-go. Perfectly portable and compact, this box slips readily into almost any diaper or travel bag. Now you can safely and easily sanitize your baby's teats wherever you go!
- Specification: 80 x 80 x 78.9mm
- Material: ABS+PC+Silicon
- How to sterilise: UVC light
- UV light wavelength: 260 nm - 280 nm
- Power supply: 3 pcs AA Battery
- What's in package: 1 pc steriliser box (Batteries not included)
- What can be sterilised: pacifier, nipple, studs, earrings, denture etc.
How does the Ultraviolet steriliser work?
UVC LED light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA. Lightwaves penetrate the walls of the DNA & RNA rendering them inactive.
It's widely used in cupboard sanitising and sterilising devices in hospitals.
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitise rooms, medical tools, sinks and more. 59S have made this effective technology available and safe to use in everyday products. Hospital level sterilisation in your home or on the go.
Why choose UV-C light?
There are no known LED UV-resistant germs, however there are heat-resistant germs ("mad cow" virus) and Cold-resistant germs (avian influenza virus, Yell bacteria. There are also Drug-resistant germs (Superbug)
- 99.99% effective against germs, virus and bacteria
- Uses no Heat, Steam or Radiation