Designed with the softness of a wrap and the structured support of a carrier. Keep baby close as they grow with a simple, adjustable waist belt. Carry baby in newborn mode,
baby facing in mode, and baby facing out mode. Spreadable cross shoulder straps and supportive waist belt provide a close, comfortable fit for a wide range of bodies.
Slim and compact; easily rolls up to store in nappy bag for quick on-the-go transport.
• Cozy - Soft, comfy knit fabric gently
• Simple to use - No complex tying; buckle waist belt & side buckles eliminate fabric tying for ease of use.
• Comfort for baby - Adjustable waist belt adapts as baby grows; padded head and neck support.
• Comfort for you - Supportive waist belt and spreadable crossstraps distributes baby’s weight evenly.
• Slim & compact - Easily rolls up to store in nappy bag or under stroller for quick on-the-go transport.
• Hip Healthy - Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product.
- Infant facing in: <58.4cm length - Two flips in towards you - Secure high above waistline.
- Baby facing in: 58.4cm+ length- Apron setting - Secure high above waistline.
- Baby facing out: 66cm+ length - Apron setting - Secure high above waistline.
- If carrying newborn under 58.4cm tall, waistbelt MUST be in Newborn Mode (i.e. flipped towards you twice)
- For young babies with less neck and head control in Newborn Mode and Baby Facing In (BFI) Mode, always make sure the panel is pulled
all the way up to baby’s ear and supports baby’s head
- If carrying baby facing out (BFO), baby’s face must always clear the top of the panel
- Baby should be positioned in the center of carrier with proper M shaped leg positioning
- Always cross straps in back. This carrier is intended to cross-strap.